hotels in Jersey
(1-10 of 108)
Greenhills Country Restaurant is an award winning AA Rosettes restaurant. They are essentially British with a Continental influence....
- Essentially British with a Continental influence
- Award winning restaurant AA Rosettes
- Fresh local produce
- Menus are known for their variety and quality
- Full English Breakfast
The seascale Hotel Restaurant and Pizzeria is located very near to the approaches of Gorey Pier in a perfect area with a perfect...
- Overlooking the picturesque Gorey Harbour
- Provide good food, good service and good company
- Choice of casual pizza or formal dishes
This wonderful Jersey Hotel is great value and is ideally located for the perfect holiday.
The bustling town centre of St...
- Indoor Pool, sauna, and whirlpool
- Ideally located across the Bay of St. Clement
- Promenade along the beach
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Short walk to the centre of St. Helier
The Shakespeare Hotel is a top rated, 3-star hotel in Jersey. Popular among visitors and locals, they are home to En Saison restaurant,...
- French, Italian & traditional British dishes
- We use local produce when in season
- Three spaces: Restaurant, bar, and cafe
- Vegetarian menu and children's menu
- En Saison restaurant
- O'Donnell's Lounge Bar
- Cafe South
- Weekly cocktail parties
- Sun terrace
- Local fare
- Light snacks
- 3-star hotel
- Oustanding Jersey plant maintenance service
- Highest quality and widest variety of live office plants in Jersey
- Wide selection of planters
- Semi hydroponics watering system
- Competitive pricing
- Free replacement of plants
- Fully insured
The Atlantic Hotel's on-site Ocean Restaurant is a popular island eatery. They have held a Michelin Star since 2007 and were recently...
- Modern British cooking in a classic setting
- Retained a Michelin Star since 2007
- Fresh local produce
- Awarded four Rosettes in the AA Restaurant Guide 2014
- Executive Head Chef Mark Jordan
- Seasonal a la carte, daily changing and vegetarian menus
The charming Greenhills Country Hotel and Restaurant stands within delightful gardens, snuggled attractively in a tranquil setting...
- Country Hotel & Restaurant
- Delightful gardens
- Located in the heart of Jersey's Green Lane Parish
- Parts of the hotel date back to 1674
- Country house hotel
Maison Chaussey is situated on one of the most popular bays in Jersey, Havre des Pas with an open-aired swimming pool just 50 yards...
- A Friendly and Welcoming Hotel
- Family-run guest house
- Clean and comfortable accommodation
- Personally cared for by the proprietors
- Situated in one of Jersey's most popular bays, Havre Des Pas
- 10 minutes walk to St. Helier Town Centre
- Restaurant with Al fresco terrace
The Revere Hotel is a 17th century coaching house and has been family-run for over 50 years. The 3 star rated hotel is St. Helier's...
- Family run hotel
- 17th Century coaching house
- St. Helier's most charming boutique hotels in Jersey
- 3 star rated
- Situated only a short walk from the main shopping centre of St Helier, the financial district, the beach on St. Aubins Bay, the ferry port, the main bus routes, and Elizabeth Castle
- Dorans Courtyard Bistro and the Candlelight Restaurant
- Swimming pool