hotels in Jersey
(1-10 of 19)
The Atlantic Hotel's on-site Ocean Restaurant is a popular island eatery. They have held a Michelin Star since 2007 and were recently...
- Modern British cooking in a classic setting
- Retained a Michelin Star since 2007
- Fresh local produce
- Awarded four Rosettes in the AA Restaurant Guide 2014
- Executive Head Chef Mark Jordan
- Seasonal a la carte, daily changing and vegetarian menus
With over 40 years of experience, Atlantic Hotel is one of Jersey's finest luxury hotels. Their breathtaking views over St. Ouen's...
- Hotel and Restaurant
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels
- Breathtaking ocean views over St. Ouen's Bay
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Over 40 years of experience
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Secluded location
Open all year round, the Beau Rivage Hotel offers self-catering accommodation in tastefully-furnished suites. It has direct access...
- Direct access on to the magnificent sands of St Brelade's Bay
- Within easy reach of Red Houses shopping centre, leisure complex, ten pin bowling, and several golf courses
- Self-catering accommodation in furnished suites
- The finest local produce served in our bistro with views over the beach
- A truly romantic venue for civil weddings
- Warm and friendly service
- Open all year round
- Ideal for families with young children
Opened in 1992, the Windmills Hotel is a family-run establishment and is the top 3 star hotel in Jersey. They are the perfect balance...
- Overlooking the St. Brelade's Bay
- Balance between quiet seclusion, natural beauty and convenience
- Family-run hotel
- Friendly and personal service
- Opened in 1992
- Top 3 tar hotel in Jersey
- Fantastic food, relaxing pool, and lovely gardens
The Golden Sands Hotel is situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St. Brelade's Bay.
If you love life at...
- Situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay
- Luxury hotel
- Excellent views of the finest beaches in Jersey
- The only JQA Silver Four Star hotel in Jersey
- ‘Families Welcome’ award from Quality in Tourism
- Book online through the website and receive a 5% discount off of your stay
Situated in the beautiful countryside of Jersey, La Place Hotel is centred around a seventeenth century traditional country house....
- Centered around a seventeenth century traditional country house
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Island
- Situated in the beautiful countryside of Jersey
- Just a walk away from the picturesque St. Aubins Harbour
- 10 minute drive away from the Island's capital, St. Helier
- A bus drives straight from the hotel to the centre of town
- 4 star hotel with Jersey Tourism
- Offer a selection of room types to suit your needs
With over 50 years of experience, this 3-star hotel has become one of Britain's finest Christian hotels because of their committment...
- 3 Star hotel
- Over 50 years of experience
- Britain's finest Christian hotel
- Highest level of personal service and care
- 46 en-suite rooms
- Rooms offer Satellite TV, telephone, hairdryers, and tea/coffee facilities
L'Horizon is one of the most popular hotels in Jerseythanks to its unique location directly onto the white sands...
- One of the most popular hotels in Jersey
- Located directly in front of the St. Brelade's Bay
- Built in 1850
- Four star hotel
- Offers 105 bedrooms, 3 restaurants (including large terrace),
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Spa treatments, jacuzzi with a beach-view, sauna, steam room, and gym