hotels in Jersey
(1-10 of 21)
The Atlantic Hotel's on-site Ocean Restaurant is a popular island eatery. They have held a Michelin Star since 2007 and were recently...
- Modern British cooking in a classic setting
- Retained a Michelin Star since 2007
- Fresh local produce
- Awarded four Rosettes in the AA Restaurant Guide 2014
- Executive Head Chef Mark Jordan
- Seasonal a la carte, daily changing and vegetarian menus
Open all year round, the Beau Rivage Hotel offers self-catering accommodation in tastefully-furnished suites. It has direct access...
- Direct access on to the magnificent sands of St Brelade's Bay
- Within easy reach of Red Houses shopping centre, leisure complex, ten pin bowling, and several golf courses
- Self-catering accommodation in furnished suites
- The finest local produce served in our bistro with views over the beach
- A truly romantic venue for civil weddings
- Warm and friendly service
- Open all year round
- Ideal for families with young children
Opened in 1992, the Windmills Hotel is a family-run establishment and is the top 3 star hotel in Jersey. They are the perfect balance...
- Overlooking the St. Brelade's Bay
- Balance between quiet seclusion, natural beauty and convenience
- Family-run hotel
- Friendly and personal service
- Opened in 1992
- Top 3 tar hotel in Jersey
- Fantastic food, relaxing pool, and lovely gardens
With over 40 years of experience, Atlantic Hotel is one of Jersey's finest luxury hotels. Their breathtaking views over St. Ouen's...
- Hotel and Restaurant
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels
- Breathtaking ocean views over St. Ouen's Bay
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Over 40 years of experience
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Secluded location
The Golden Sands Hotel is situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St. Brelade's Bay.
If you love life at...
- Situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay
- Luxury hotel
- Excellent views of the finest beaches in Jersey
- The only JQA Silver Four Star hotel in Jersey
- ‘Families Welcome’ award from Quality in Tourism
- Book online through the website and receive a 5% discount off of your stay
L'Horizon is one of the most popular hotels in Jerseythanks to its unique location directly onto the white sands...
- One of the most popular hotels in Jersey
- Located directly in front of the St. Brelade's Bay
- Built in 1850
- Four star hotel
- Offers 105 bedrooms, 3 restaurants (including large terrace),
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Spa treatments, jacuzzi with a beach-view, sauna, steam room, and gym
With over 50 years of experience, this 3-star hotel has become one of Britain's finest Christian hotels because of their committment...
- 3 Star hotel
- Over 50 years of experience
- Britain's finest Christian hotel
- Highest level of personal service and care
- 46 en-suite rooms
- Rooms offer Satellite TV, telephone, hairdryers, and tea/coffee facilities
Situated in the beautiful countryside of Jersey, La Place Hotel is centred around a seventeenth century traditional country house....
- Centered around a seventeenth century traditional country house
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Island
- Situated in the beautiful countryside of Jersey
- Just a walk away from the picturesque St. Aubins Harbour
- 10 minute drive away from the Island's capital, St. Helier
- A bus drives straight from the hotel to the centre of town
- 4 star hotel with Jersey Tourism
- Offer a selection of room types to suit your needs