hotels in Jersey
(11-20 of 108)
The Grand Jersey is a stylish and sophisticated 5-star hotel that guarantees guests an exceptional experience. Their award-winning...
- Stylish and sophisticated
- Guarantee an exceptional experience for guests
- Award-winning restaurants
- Luxurious spa
- Dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible event spaces
- 5 star hotel
- The highest standards of service and excellence
- Highest rated hotel in the Channel Islands
- Overlooks the St Aubin's Bay
- Few minutes walk from the beach, shopping and leisure
Fort D'Auvergne Hotel is borded by the sea and sandy beach on two sides. It is in the best maritime position on the Island. The...
- Borded by the sea and sandy beach
- Traditional style hotel
- Modern amenities such as air conditioning and luxury indoor pool
- Unrivalled views over the bay
- Pedestrian promenade stretches along the beach
Located on the outskirts of St. Helier, The Hampshire Hotel is just walking distance away from the attractions in St. Helier. As...
- AA 3 star rated
- Over 20 years of Jersey hospitality experience
- Located on the outskirts of St. Helier
- Walking distance to the town centre
- 42 modern rooms
- Each room has a flat screen TV, seating area and tea and coffee making facilities
- Superb hotel bar and restaurant
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking
With over 40 years of experience, Atlantic Hotel is one of Jersey's finest luxury hotels. Their breathtaking views over St. Ouen's...
- Hotel and Restaurant
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels
- Breathtaking ocean views over St. Ouen's Bay
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Over 40 years of experience
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Secluded location
The Royal Hotel is one of the principal hotels in Jersey. It is conveniently located just minutes walk away from the quality pedestrian...
- One of the principal hotels in Jersey
- Located only minutes walk from the quality pedestrian shopping areas of St Helier
- Equally suited to the leisure or business traveller
- 89-bedroom hotel
- 'Four poster' beds
- Free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- "Seasons" restaurant has held a Rosette since 2008
- Bar 27, offers appealing bar meals and is a welcoming place for guests to meet and relax
- Free parking
Open all year round, the Beau Rivage Hotel offers self-catering accommodation in tastefully-furnished suites. It has direct access...
- Direct access on to the magnificent sands of St Brelade's Bay
- Within easy reach of Red Houses shopping centre, leisure complex, ten pin bowling, and several golf courses
- Self-catering accommodation in furnished suites
- The finest local produce served in our bistro with views over the beach
- A truly romantic venue for civil weddings
- Warm and friendly service
- Open all year round
- Ideal for families with young children
Opened in 1992, the Windmills Hotel is a family-run establishment and is the top 3 star hotel in Jersey. They are the perfect balance...
- Overlooking the St. Brelade's Bay
- Balance between quiet seclusion, natural beauty and convenience
- Family-run hotel
- Friendly and personal service
- Opened in 1992
- Top 3 tar hotel in Jersey
- Fantastic food, relaxing pool, and lovely gardens
Eulah Country Hotel opened in 2001 and since then has achieved a 5 star rating for accommodation.
Recognized by Britain's...
- Opened in 2001
- 5 star guest accommodation status
- Recognized by Britain's Finest, Trip Advisor and Visit Britain
- Environmentally conscious
The Monterey Hotel is centrally-located and offers the highest standard of service whether you're travelling on business or for...
- Centrally located
- Offers high-standard of service to the business or leisure traveller
- Luxury indoor swimming pool, including steam room, spa bath, gym
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Directly on the bus route network
- Complimentary parking facilities
- Rated 3 stars at AA
The Golden Sands Hotel is situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St. Brelade's Bay.
If you love life at...
- Situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay
- Luxury hotel
- Excellent views of the finest beaches in Jersey
- The only JQA Silver Four Star hotel in Jersey
- ‘Families Welcome’ award from Quality in Tourism
- Book online through the website and receive a 5% discount off of your stay