hotels in Jersey
(11-20 of 131)
Fort D'Auvergne Hotel is borded by the sea and sandy beach on two sides. It is in the best maritime position on the Island. The...
- Borded by the sea and sandy beach
- Traditional style hotel
- Modern amenities such as air conditioning and luxury indoor pool
- Unrivalled views over the bay
- Pedestrian promenade stretches along the beach
Opened in 1992, the Windmills Hotel is a family-run establishment and is the top 3 star hotel in Jersey. They are the perfect balance...
- Overlooking the St. Brelade's Bay
- Balance between quiet seclusion, natural beauty and convenience
- Family-run hotel
- Friendly and personal service
- Opened in 1992
- Top 3 tar hotel in Jersey
- Fantastic food, relaxing pool, and lovely gardens
Open all year round, the Beau Rivage Hotel offers self-catering accommodation in tastefully-furnished suites. It has direct access...
- Direct access on to the magnificent sands of St Brelade's Bay
- Within easy reach of Red Houses shopping centre, leisure complex, ten pin bowling, and several golf courses
- Self-catering accommodation in furnished suites
- The finest local produce served in our bistro with views over the beach
- A truly romantic venue for civil weddings
- Warm and friendly service
- Open all year round
- Ideal for families with young children
Eulah Country Hotel opened in 2001 and since then has achieved a 5 star rating for accommodation.
Recognized by Britain's...
- Opened in 2001
- 5 star guest accommodation status
- Recognized by Britain's Finest, Trip Advisor and Visit Britain
- Environmentally conscious